Pressure Seal Swing Check Valve
CAMTECH Pressure Seal Check Valves are ideal for high pressure steam, liquid, catalytic reformers, hydrocrackers and other tough services. In the tough world of High pressure, High temperature valve applications, Pressure Seal Check Valve continue to provide a wide range of industries with a safe, leak free, pressure containing boundary. These valves are unidirectional and restrict flow from opposite direction. These are best suited for moderate velocity conditions. Check valves are normally designed for horizontal flow condition, but can also be installed in vertical pipeline, but in vertical pipeline, the flow shall be in upwards direction and under the disc.
The basic concept of pressure seal valves is that the initial cover pull up bolts tighten the cover which inturns seals the pressure seal gasket to the body. Then the system pressure assist for more force to seal the gasket. Hence, as system pressure increases, the potential for leakage through the body/bonnet joint decreases.
ASME B16.34 / BS 1868
|Face to face Dimension
|EN 12266-1 / API 598
|ASME B16.5 UP TO 24”
|Butt-Weld End Details
2” – 24” (DN50 – DN600)
|WCB / LCB / LCC / CF8M / CF8 /
CF3M / 4A / 6A / Inconel
|F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F51 /
F55 / Inconel / Stellied or Hardfaced
|Flanged ends, Butt-weld end
- Cast body precisely machined with integral flanges.
- Precisely machined Swivel disc as standard which provides superior tightness.
- No penetration of hinge pin to outside eliminating possibility of pin seal leakage and allowing for in-line service.
- Easy in-line service. All parts are easily accessible for maintenance. Seating faces can be re-lapped.
- Hinge is pivoted to the hinge pin inside the body
- Disc nut secures the disc to the hinge. It allows the disc to rotate about its axis and assist in tight shut off.
- Longer Seat rings are designed for higher temperature and higher pressure.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.