Bolted Cover, Swing Check Valve
CAMTECH Swing Check Valves are heavy duty, bolted cover, renewable seat ring, internally body mounted disc arrangement. These valves are unidirectional valves and restrict flow from opposite direction. These valves are best suited for moderate velocity conditions. Swing check valves are normally designed for horizontal flow condition, but can also be installed in vertical pipeline, but in vertical pipeline, the flow shall be in upwards direction and under the disc.
|Face to face Dimension
|EN 12266-1 / API 598
|ASME B16.5 UP TO 24″ ASME B16.47 26” & ABOVE
|Butt-Weld End Details
|2” – 36” (DN50 – DN900)
|WCB / LCB / LCC / CF8M / CF8 /
CF3M / 4A / 6A / Inconel
|F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F51 /
F55 / Inconel / Stellied or Hardfaced
|Flanged ends, Butt-weld end
- Cast body precisely machined with integral flanges.
- Cast cover provides easy access to the disc and hinge without removing the valve from the pipeline in case of maintenance.
- Disc is ground and lapped for better finish and sealing. The disc is integrally guided to assure true alignment between disc and valve body. The loose disc allows for proper sealing without damage.
- Hinge pin is precisely machined and mounted on the body internally.
- Hinge is pivoted to the hinge pin inside the body.
- Disc nut secures the disc to the hinge. It allows the disc to rotate about its axis and assist in tight shut off.
- Seat rings are welded in or integral to provide bubble tight joint.
- Swing check valves can also be provided with Dashpot and counter weight arrangement on request.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.