Forged Steel Globe Valve
CAMTECH Forged Steel Globe Valves are compact, sturdy and ideal for high pressure and high temperature applications. These valves are outside screw and yoke type (OS & Y) with rising stem and rising handwheel. These valves shall be bolted bonnet or welded bonnet type with full or standard bore options.
|Design Standard||API 602 / ASME B16.34|
|Pressure/Temperature Chart||ASME B16.34|
|Face to face Dimension||CAMTECH Standard|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|Flange Details||ASME B16.5|
|Socket-Weld End Details||ASME B16.11|
|Butt-Weld End Details||ASME B16.25|
|Screw End Details||ASME B1.20.1|
|Size Range||1/2″ – 2″ (DN15 – DN50)|
|ASME Class||150 – 1500|
|Materials||A105 / LF2 / F5 / F9 / F11 / F22 /
F316 / F304 / F316L / F321 / F51 /
|Trims||F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F321 /
F51 / F55 / Inconel / Stellied or
|Ends||Flange ends, Socket Weld End,
Screwed End, Butt-weld End
CAMTECH Forged Steel Globe Valves are compact, sturdy and ideal for high pressure and high temperature applications. These valves are outside screw and yoke type (OS & Y) with rising stem and rising handwheel. These valves shall be bolted bonnet or welded bonnet type with full or standard bore options. These valves are best suited for throttling application to regulate the flow.
- The body is forged steel and available in both the full or standard port design.
- The bonnet is forged steel, has an integral backseat and incorporates the stuffing box.
- The disc is forged steel and is part of the valve trim. The seating surfaces are ground and lapped.
- Rising stem with precision ACME thread and contains an integral back seat shoulder, which mates with the integral backseat of the bonnet.
- BODY-BONNET JOINT – Two different bonnet joint designs are available. These are either the bolted bonnet and seal welded type.
- Stem packing is designed for optimum control of fugitive emission leakage to the atmosphere and is assured by the polished finish stem sealing area.
- Live loading on packing can be provided as request.
- Back seat shall be either threaded or welded in to facilitate the replacement of packing under line pressure.
- The seat rings are pressed into the valve body and wedged into place, forming a seal with the body.
- The seating surfaces are ground and lapped.
- Two piece gland and gland flange arrangement for reduced stem wear.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.
- Forged Steel Globe Valve5 camtechvalve
- Forged Steel Globe Valve4 camtechvalve
- Forged Steel Globe Valve3 camtechvalve
- Forged Steel Globe Valve2 camtechvalve
- Forged Steel Globe Valve1 camtechvalve