The CAMTECH Quality Policy demands that:
- The provision of high quality products and services which meets the customer requirements in full is the “norm”, shall be maintained, by conducting an on-going internal audit on all departments.
- Customer – Supplier relationships are established and maintained to strive for continuous improvement in quality and business activities, by conducting regular site audits and acting upon complaints received.
- Working methods and procedures are constantly reviewed and audited in order to identify and eliminate unsatisfactorily processes.
- The achievement of “zero defects” is attainable by continuous training and mentoring of all employees to ensure a positive commitment to quality and the philosophy of “right first time”.
The Quality Management System of CAMTECH is based upon the requirements of API SPEC Q1, 9th EDITION – 2013 / ISO 9001 : 2015 / PRESSURE EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE, 2014/68/EU / ATEX DIRECTIVE 2014/34/EU.
HSE Management System
Camtech Manufacturing FZCO Top Management and Staff are committed to comply with the applicable requirements of the International Standards (Environmental Management System “ISO 14001:2015” and Occupational Health and Safety “ISO 45001:2018”) and continually improve the effectiveness of the Environment, Health and Safety Systems. Our emphasis will be on Environment Protection, Human Health, Operational Safety and Community Goodwill across all our businesses. This commitment is in the best interest of all our Customers, Clients, Visitors, Employees, Contractors, and Community.
To accomplish this EHS policy we shall:
- Educate, motivate and engage our employee’s consultation & participation to contribute to our EHS commitment and to comply with this policy.
- Protect and strive for the improvement of the environment, health & safety of our people at all times.
- Create safe and healthy work conditions according to our context of organization for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- Identify and eliminate hazards to reduce environmental, health and safety risks.
- Set environment, health and safety objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve the processes and services.
- Plan, respond and recover from emergencies identified in any of our activities.
- Adhere to all customers’, manufacturers’ and applicable statutory, regulatory & other requirements including compliance obligations.
- Preventing and reducing pollution / incidents that are either directly or indirectly generated by our facilities.
- Promoting conservation of natural resources by re-using, re-cycling and minimizing waste generation.
- Review periodically the EHS Policy to ensure that this remains relevant and appropriate to the Organization.