Bolted Bonnet, Flexible Wedge Valve
|Face to face Dimension||ASME B16.10|
ASME B16.5 UP TO 24″
ASME B16.47 26″ and Above
|Butt-Weld End Details||ASME B16.25|
|Size Range||2″ – 56″ (DN50 – DN1400)|
150 – 2500
|Materials||A105 / LF2 / LF3 / F316 / F304 /
F316L / F51 / F55 / F6a / WCB / LCB /
LCC / CF8M / CF8 / CF3M / 4A / 6A / Inconel
|Trims||F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F51 /
F55 / Inconel / Stellied or Hardfaced
Flange ends, Butt-weld End
Cast body precisely machined with integral flanges.
Cast bonnet with integral yoke up to 10”
One piece flexible wedge is standard. Solid wedge shall be provided on request.
Rising stem with precision ACME thread with single or double start for quick operation.
Stem packing is designed for optimum control of fugitive emission leakage to the atmosphere and is assured by the polished finish stem sealing area.
Live loading on packing can be provided as request.
Back seat shall be either threaded or welded in to facilitate the replacement of packing under line pressure.
Seat rings are welded in or integral to provide bubble tight joint.
Two piece gland and gland flange arrangement for reduced stem wear.
By-Pass, Lantern rings, special connection are as optional.
Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.
Valves can be supplied with Pneumatic, Hydraulic or electric actuators.
Accessories like limit switch, etc can be provided as optional.
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve9 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve8 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve7 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve6 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve5 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve4 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve3 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve2 camtechvalve
- Bolted BonnetFlexible Wedge Valve1 camtechvalve