Bolted Bonnet, Parallel Side Gate Valve
CAMTECH Parallel Slide Gate valves are heavy duty, outside screw and yoke type, Bolted bonnet, rising stem and non-rising handwheel type. These split wedge concept is designed with the best feature of normal parallel‐slide valves: two separate gates that permit better inherent flexibility and freedom of each gate to align properly with its companion body seat. The straight through bore design assures minimum turbulence, erosion and resistance to flow. These valves have an excellent service history of successful performance in thousands of applications worldwide. These applications range from common manually operated component isolation valves in fossil‐fueled power plants through safety‐related motor operated valves (MOVs) in nuclear power plants. These valves are handwheel operated and gear operated depending upon the size.
|Face to face Dimension
|ASME B16.5 UP TO 24″
ASME B16.47 26″ and Above
|Butt-Weld End Details
|2″ – 36″ (DN50 – DN900)
|150 – 2500
|Full Bore and Reduced Bore
|WCB / LCB / LCC / CF8M / CF8 /
CF3M / 4A / 6A / Incone
|F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F51 /
F55 / Inconel / Stellied or Hardfaced
|Flange ends, Socket weld End, Screwed End,
- Cast body precisely machined with integral flanges.
- Cast bonnet with integral yoke up to 10”
- Two separate individual wedge with spring loaded and rigid guide rails.
- Rising stem with precision ACME thread with single or double start for quick operation.
- Stem packing is designed for optimum control of fugitive emission leakage to the atmosphere and is assured by the polished finish stem sealing area.
- Live loading on packing can be provided as request.
- Back seat shall be either threaded or welded in to facilitate the replacement of packing under line pressure.
- Seat rings are welded in or integral to provide bubble tight joint.
- Two piece gland and gland flange arrangement for reduced stem wear.
- By-Pass, Lantern rings, special connection are as optional.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.
- Valves can be supplied with Pneumatic, Hydraulic or electric actuators.
- Accessories like limit switch, etc can be provided as optional.