Forged Steel Gate Valve
CAMTECH Forged Steel Gate Valves are compact, sturdy and ideal for high pressure and high temperature applications. These valves are outside screw and yoke type (OS & Y) with rising stem and Non-rising handwheel. These valves shall be bolted bonnet or welded bonnet type with full or standard bore options.
|Design Standard||API 602 / ASME B16.34|
|Pressure/Temperature Chart||ASME B16.34|
|Face to face Dimension||Camtech Standard|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|Flange Details||ASME B16.5″|
|Socket-Weld End Details||ASME B16.11|
|Butt-Weld End Details||ASME B16.25|
|Screwed End||ASME B1.20.1|
|Size Range||1/2″ – 2″ (DN15 – DN50)|
|ASME Class||150 – 1500|
|Bore Type||Full Bore and Reduced Bore|
|Materials||A105 / LF2 / F5 / F9 / F11 / F22 /
F316 / F304 / F316L / F321 / F51 /
|Trims||F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F321 /
F51 / F55 / Inconel / Stellied or
|Ends||Flanged ends, Socket Weld End,
Screwed End, Butt-weld End
- The body is forged steel and available in both the full or standard port design.
- The bonnet is forged steel, has an integral backseat and incorporates the stuffing box.
- The wedge, which is solid design, is forged steel and is part of the valve trim. The seating surfaces are ground and lapped.
- Rising stem with precision ACME thread and contains an integral back seat shoulder, which mates with the integral backseat of the bonnet.
- BODY-BONNET JOINT – Two different bonnet joint designs are available. These are either the bolted bonnet or the threaded and seal welded type.
- Stem packing is designed for optimum control of fugitive emission leakage to the atmosphere and is assured by the polished finish stem sealing area.
- Live loading on packing can be provided as request.
- Back seat shall be either threaded or welded in to facilitate the replacement of packing under line pressure.
- The seat rings are pressed into the valve body and wedged into place, forming a seal with the body. The seating surfaces are ground and lapped.
- Two piece gland and gland flange arrangement for reduced stem wear.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.
- Forged Steel Gate Valve3 camtechvalve
- Forged Steel Gate Valve2 camtechvalve
- Forged Steel Gate Valve1 camtechvalve